Events and Conclusions
F&L UK, 18-19 May 2017 "Navigating Your Supply Chain Through Cyberspace"
WE WELCOME AN INTERNATIONAL AUDIENCE OF SPEAKERS AND PARTICIPANTS TO DISCUSS:
Shippers' Views of Supply Chain Visibility / Future Cities, E-Commerce and Urban Logistics / Learning from Freight Crime Across Europe / Business Opportunities of the Digital Age in New Political and International Trade Contexts
- Agenda (as of 26 April)
- How to Reach the F&L Conference (one page - Glagsow, Edinburgh airports, driving, train)
- Direct Flights - MANY, less than 2 hours flying from Central Europe (one page)
- Registration (includes info about discounted rooms in the city centre)
- Participation list - available to members and participants only
- Costs €375 F&L members, €950 non-members, €0 manufacturers new to F&L (one person), €450 manufacturers new to F&L (subsequent people)
- From Glasgow airport you can book a free airport transfer to the conference hotel before you travel (call +44 (0) 141 404 3680)
- From Edinburgh airport take the CityLink Air bus (60 minute journey with free superfast 4G wifi)
- Against a backdrop of global urbanisation, understand how a future city can operate - Glasgow’s £24 million ‘Future City Demonstrator’
- Glasgow is one of only 100 of the world’s resilient cities
- A city of incredible warmth, history and beauty with the friendliest people on earth (proven!)
- Famous Scottish hospitality
- Free world-class attractions, fine art community and stunning architecture
- UNESCO City of Music with one of the world’s busiest concert venues
- Snow sports, wake boarding, rock climbing, lochs, national parks, best shopping in UK outside London, distilleries and golf
- "Foodie scene” with some of the best local produce in the world, including outstanding seafood, game and beef
About the City
- People Make Glasgow - short video
- Glasgow City of Science - short video
- Berlin Glasgow Commonwealth Championships 2018 - short video
Generously sponsored by
F&L ITALY, 24-25 November 2016 "Crossing the Alps: Connecting Europe, Opportunities North, South and East of Italy"
Generously sponsored by
F&L Vienna, 2-3 June 2016 "Change: Europe 2020 - Business As Usual?"
F&L Barcelona, 26-27 November 2015, "A Market of 450 Million People - Intermodality / Shipper Priorities / European Logistics in the 21st Century and the New Role of the Med?"
- Final agenda
- Participation list - available to members only
F&L Nordics, 20-21 May 2015 "46 Hours to Debate Step Change in the Supply Chain"
F&L Duisburg 19-21 November 2014, "Hands-On No-Frills Logistics"
F&L Prague 12-13th June 2014 "Technology, Best Practice East West and Rail / Road / Intermodal"
21 May 2014 - OECD's International Transport Forum Annual Summit of Ministers, F&L Presents ONLY Freight Side Session
- Date: 21 May 2014, 11:00 - 12:30, Room MPA 2 on level 0
- Title: "Sustainable Freight - Creating a Joint Vision for Business and Legislators "
- Download F&L and ECLAC report on "Efficiency - a Key Ingredient Towards Sustainable Supply Chains", May 2014
- Playback session
20 - 22 November 2013, F&L Rotterdam Meeting
23-24 May 2013, F&L Istanbul Meeting
29th January, F&L Presents Neutral Industry Perspective Across All Transport Modes on the EU Transport Policy 2050 to Oracle's First OTM User Conference Europe
Watch the presentation live
16th January 2013, F&L Meeting with UK Minister Stephen Hammond
7-9th November 2012, F&L London Meeting
31st October 2012, F&L Think Tank Web Broadcast on the White Paper
28 companies across Europe joined the web broadcast.
13th September 2012, Facility Visit to Train Traffic Control, Paris
- Click here for a one page summary of this event.
19th June 2012, F&L Meets European Parliament
- F&L meeting with MEPs and Brian Simpson, MEP and Chair of the Transport and Tourism Committee in the European Parliament - please click here
10-11th May 2012, F&L Lucerne Meeting
- F&L meeting in Lucerne which focused on the TEN-T/White Paper 2011, the role of Intermodal in a competitive Europe and on key actions for shippers and carriers to meet the challenges of 2020....." click here for the outcomes of F&L's Lucerne meeting
6-7th May 2010, Vienna
19-20th November 2009, Brussels