Events and Conclusions
F&L Scotland (GLASGOW), 18-19 May 2017 "Cyber Security / International Trade / Urban Logistics"
- Glasgow City of Science
- Berlin Glasgow Commonwealth Championships 2018
- We have rooms in the heart of Glasgow with excellent rates (details to follow)
- Agenda outline to follow
Block 18-19 May 2017 now! Spouses/partners welcome.
F&L ITALY, 24-25 November 2016 "Crossing the Alps: Connecting Europe, Opportunities North, South and East of Italy"
Generously sponsored by
F&L Vienna, 2-3 June 2016 "Change: Europe 2020 - Business As Usual?"
F&L Barcelona, 26-27 November 2015, "A Market of 450 Million People - Intermodality / Shipper Priorities / European Logistics in the 21st Century and the New Role of the Med?"
- Final agenda
- Participation list - available to members only
F&L Nordics, 20-21 May 2015 "46 Hours to Debate Step Change in the Supply Chain"
F&L Duisburg 19-21 November 2014, "Hands-On No-Frills Logistics"
F&L Prague 12-13th June 2014 "Technology, Best Practice East West and Rail / Road / Intermodal"
21 May 2014 - OECD's International Transport Forum Annual Summit of Ministers, F&L Presents ONLY Freight Side Session
- Date: 21 May 2014, 11:00 - 12:30, Room MPA 2 on level 0
- Title: "Sustainable Freight - Creating a Joint Vision for Business and Legislators "
- Download F&L and ECLAC report on "Efficiency - a Key Ingredient Towards Sustainable Supply Chains", May 2014
- Playback session
20 - 22 November 2013, F&L Rotterdam Meeting
23-24 May 2013, F&L Istanbul Meeting
29th January, F&L Presents Neutral Industry Perspective Across All Transport Modes on the EU Transport Policy 2050 to Oracle's First OTM User Conference Europe
Watch the presentation live
16th January 2013, F&L Meeting with UK Minister Stephen Hammond
7-9th November 2012, F&L London Meeting
31st October 2012, F&L Think Tank Web Broadcast on the White Paper
28 companies across Europe joined the web broadcast.
13th September 2012, Facility Visit to Train Traffic Control, Paris
- Click here for a one page summary of this event.
19th June 2012, F&L Meets European Parliament
- F&L meeting with MEPs and Brian Simpson, MEP and Chair of the Transport and Tourism Committee in the European Parliament - please click here
10-11th May 2012, F&L Lucerne Meeting
- F&L meeting in Lucerne which focused on the TEN-T/White Paper 2011, the role of Intermodal in a competitive Europe and on key actions for shippers and carriers to meet the challenges of 2020....." click here for the outcomes of F&L's Lucerne meeting
6-7th May 2010, Vienna
19-20th November 2009, Brussels