Being a Member of F&L
Where else can you find.....
- A free thinking neutral non-lobby forum ....
- ... with you and your business objectives in mind?
- Strategic forum to connect with other business leaders and accelerate your business
- Meet leaders from all sectors of industry - and all modes of freight transport...
- ... across Council of Europe 47 territory
- We pay attention to all the details
- Themes from the membership researched and presented /debated with the membership
- Enjoy lively debates / top speakers / free networking at our meetings
- Influence our meeting agendas to help meet your business goals
- Be ahead of the trend - F&L Think Tank, Expert Groups and other initiatives
- Technical visits to broaden your knowledge - your staff are welcome too
- Acting as your R&D department
Who Can Be a Member?
All individual, industrial, public or private undertaking or enterprises whose activities are closely related to the purpose of the Association are eligible for membership of F&L. Members must have their registered office or place of residence in any European country as defined by membership of the country to the Council of Europe.
To apply for membership, the candidate must file a written application with the Board of Directors who will submit the candidacy to the General Assembly. Download a membership application form and our brochure. The filing of an application implies adherence to the current Articles of Association and commitment to work towards the mission of the Association.
It is a condition of membership that all logistics service providers and other companies who are not classified as "shippers" bring a shipper on board within 12 months of joining the Association.
Articles of Association
The F&L Articles of Association are here in English and in French.
Membership fees are currently set at €1,950 per year. F&L meetings are heavily subsided by sponsorship but members also pay a fee of €350 for each of the bi-annual meetings which they attend. Attendance of spouse/partner is included in this fee. No other fees are payable.