Protect Foreign Investments (specifically ACP investors) - 21 June, BRUSSELS
21 June 2016, 3:45 pm at the Brussels Diplomatic Academy (VUB Department), Pleinlaan 5, Brussels, Belgium.
Strongly suggested for Belgian/European investors developing businesses in African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) countries, this seminar features:
- 3.45pm: Welcome & registration
- 4 pm: Introduction by the Director of the Brussels Diplomatic Academy
- 4.15 pm: Book presentation by the President of the Association for International Arbitration
- 4.40 pm: Keynote speech by the Honorable Dr. Patrick I. Gomes, Secretary General of the Group of the African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) States and the ACP Secretariat
- 5 pm onwards: Networking reception
Access is free if you have registered. Please click to register and for more information.