Topical webinar on Anti-competitive behaviour in the corona context, reflections on how competition authorities may react
Monday 27 April, 16:00 – 18:00 CET
The European Commission and the national competition authorities in all EU Member States have signaled an approach of flexibility towards ensuring supply chains and distribution while maintaining strict scrutiny on anti-competitive behaviour. As ever, the Commission has tried to balance the protection of fair competition and the free movement of goods.
But what has changed for supply chain leaders? How much space does this flexibility leave for cooperation between companies and other necessary temporary measures put in place to avoid shortage of supply? What are the possibilities and pitfalls for operators supplying and distributing goods in the EU today?
In this webinar you will get the opportunity to ask the questions relevant for your specific needs to highly specialized experts in the field of competition and distribution law.
Register for this and all other webinars by emailing Leander Docx at L[email protected].
Further webinars all targeted at in-house legal counsel and entrepreneurs:
- 30 April 14:00 CET – negotiation & mediation insights
- 15 May 14:00 CET – requesting and obtaining state aid in light of the covid-19 crisis
- 25 May 16:00 CET – covid-19 and the maritime sector
- 29 May 14:00 CET – how to design a dispute management policy – overview of options
- 1 June 16:00 CET – covid-19 and the aviation sector
- 12 June 14:00 CET – European FDI screening practices in light of covid-19